Dr. Radhakrishnan strongly believed that nation cannot be built just by bricks but it requires nurturing and nourishing the minds of the young people. With this idea to serve as the basis for nation building, we might agree that making citizens better will automatically make the nation a better place to live in, for which education is must. So, what is Education? Is it mere bookish learning? Is it diverse knowledge? According to Swami Vivekananda education is the manifestation of the divine perfection already existing in man. With this idea of education and the nation building we stress on the opportunities that enhance the basic life skills which is hardly taught anywhere in the world to the young minds. With the fact that the young blood possesses the most fertile brains of any nation; to tap into such brains, we wish to focus on revolutionizing the current classroom teaching environment.
“We want that Education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one's own feet”, is what Swami Vivekananda believes can bring about this transformation. If only we change the focus of our education from fact collecting and mark getting to character building, our country will produce statesmen and our Nation will be glorious once again.
When India is facing challenges from all corners, be it, economic front, cultural front, and other areas of human welfare and happiness the newly introduced National Education Policy 2020 can be a turning point to bring transformational changes into educational process and its purpose which in turn can resolve the other challenges too. With this basis, this national conference likely to be held both online & offline will serve the following objectives.
Objectives of the Seminar:
• To mobilize intellectuals on a platform for nation building through education
• To acknowledge the efforts in the direction of nation building through Education
• To analyze the scope and challenges of Education in nation building
Theme : Prospects & Implementation of NEP 2020
• Implementing NEP for Nation Building
• Prospects & perspectives of stakeholders on NEP 2020
• Dimensions of Teacher Education vis-a-vis NEP 2020
• Status of NEP 2020 in Business, Commerce & Management
• Future senario of Science & Technology in NEP 2020
• Language Education: A Vehicle for Quality Future Education
• Competency based Education for employability: NEP 2020
• Challenges & factors of outcome based learning
• Open Education Resources (OERs) for hi-tech Education Opportunities
• Critical observation of NEP 2020
Conference on Prospects & Implementation of NEP 2020 invites papers from various scholars, educationists, teachers and other institutions of Arts, Science, Commerce, Education and other disciplines.
Thematic/Research Papers relevant to the given Themes and Sub-Themes are invited for Presentation. Paper Presenters are requested to send the full length Papers in about 3000 words along with abstract in about 250 words, latest by 20th September, 2021 to email@example.com abstract could be mailed latest by 10th September, 2021. Papers received after 20th September, 2021 may not be included for publication. The abstract and the paper must be in MS Word format. The award of Best Paper Presenter will be declared and awarded in the Valedictory Ceremony. All the accepted papers received on or before 20th September, 2021 will be reviewed and published in ISBN Book. A copy of the book will be issued to each delegate. The cost of printing and publication is covered in the registration fees.
Last Date for Registration – 20th September, 2021
Please follow the link to register yourself for the conference. https://forms.gle/bJW8qcudwcAmCQQY9 or Scan QRCode
Academicians/Teachers: ₹ 800/-
Research Scholars: ₹ 800/-
PG Students & Teaching Staff of Organising Institutions : ₹700/-
Alumni of the Waymade : ₹ 600/-
CTEF Member : ₹ 600/-
Registration Fees can be paid by online transfer while doing online registration. The payment slip must be sent along with mail while sending your paper.
* Boarding & Lodging may be arranged on Payment basis upon the request received in advance by the delegates.
Beneficiary Name: Waymade College of Education
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 50200049726667
Bank Branch Name: New Vallabh Vidyanagar
For cash payment visit the institute.
Format for Paper Submission
• Typed copy in MS-word 2003 or any other higher version
• Margin- Left- 1.5” Right, Top & Bottom-1” each
• Size of the Paper-A4, Line spacing 1.5, Alignment justified
• Font: English - Times New Roman , Font Size:-12
• Title of the Paper should be in central alignment, author’s name, designation and name of the institution/s should be in right alignment below the title of the paper.
• References should be given in APA style.
• Language: English, Hindi, Gujarati
• Hand written paper will not be accepted.
For further queries and Assistance
Details regarding the conference are also available on our website www.waymadedu.org.