1. Dr. Dipali Gandhi delivered a session on ‘Book Review’ at Refrsher Course organised by UGC HRD center,SPU on 10/09/2018.
2. Dr. Chirag Darji conducted a session on Gandhiji’s Life & Education at Uttar Buniyadi School, Run on 02/10/2018.
3. Dr. Dipali Gandhi conducted a workshop on ‘Cooperative Learning in Science for std 10th Students at Gojo Sharda Mandir, V.V.Nagar on 19/11/2018.
4. A workshop on strategies to enhance English Language Proficiency for English Teacher & Stratagies to enhance Social Science Teaching for SS Teachers was organized. This workshop was in collaboration with Swaminarayan Vidyapeeth, Valasan, coordinated by Dr. Dipali Gandhi on 01/12/2018.
5. An annual NSS Camp was organized at Jadavpura from 2 / 12 / 19 to 8 / 12 / 19 under the guidance of NSS Programme Officer Dr. Dipali Gandhi Guests were Prof. Sulbha Natraj, Mr. Navinbhai Patel & Mr. Ashokbhai Parmar, Dr. Dipali Gandhi as a NSS Programme Officer on 02/12/2018.
6. Dr. Dipali Gandhi was invited as chief guest on the occasion of Annual day Celebration at St.Mary’s School, Petlad on 21/12/2018.
7. 20 Students-Teachers with two faculty members Dr. Chirag Darji and Dr. Bharati Rathore attended the National Level Workshop on ELT at H M Patel Institute on 31/1/2019 to 4/2/2019.
8. Dr. Dipali Gandhi interacted on Women’s Issues across Swanti Naik, Prof. of Nevada, Reho, U.S the programme was organized by Women’s Cell, Sardar Patel University on 02/01/2019.
9. Dr. Dipali Gandhi as a Nodal Officer of the College attended AISHE Workshop organized by Sardar Patel University on 11/01/2019.
10. Dr. Chirag Darji delivered a key note address into National Conference on Research in Higher Education at Pravara Rural College of Education Pravarnagar affiliated to Savitri Phule University, Pune on 12/01/2019.
11. An Interaction Programme with Philanthropists Mr. Vijaybhai Patel & Mr. Bhikhubhai Patel, Er. Bhikhubhai Patel Chairman CVM was the president of the function. Dr. Dipali Gandhi coordinated this event on 25/01/2019.
12. First phase of Campus interview was held on 25 / 1 / 2019.
13. Four alumni Mr. Snehal Patanwadia, Mr. Kaplesh Patel, Ms. Hemangini Gohel and Ms. Tejal Padhiyar were felicitated for their GSET examination in December 2018 on 25 / 1 / 19.
14. Under Green Audit, Waymakers activity took part in Waymakers Creative Art Gallery & Snacks In this Stalls of Food and creative work were organized Near Big Bazar, Dr. Dipali Gandhi coordinated it on 26/01/2019.
15. Educational Tour was organized at Children’s University Gandhinagar for students of B. Ed. (Advanced) on 29 / 1/ 19
16. Gandhiji’s death anniversary was celebrated as Martyrs Day on 30/01/2019.
17. Value week was celebrated at the college assembly. Students gave presentations; talk etc according to their peer group value on 4/2/2019 to 9/2/2019.
18. 2nd State Level Event-Expo was organized at the College; Coordinators were Ms. Pratiksha Modi and Ms. Janki Shukla. Four Intercollegiate events Group discussion, Self Composed Poetry, Recitation, Best out of West, Indian Hindi Solo Song were organized. All faculty members were engaged in activities on 5/2/2019.
19. Dr. Dipail Gandhi, Dr. Chirag Darji, Ms. Sefali Patel along with 10 student teachers participated in Greenathon 2019 on 10th February, 2019.
20. The college has got the consultancy on School Assessment form H.M. Patel Schools of Dharmaj. Dr. Bharti Rathore, Dr. Chirag Darji and Dr. Nandita Acharya evalauated teachers’ performance. Dr. Nandita Acharya was the coordinator.
21. Subject Days were celebrated during assembly sessions from 11th to 16th February, 2019.
22. Second Phase of Campus interviews was held on 13 / 2/ 19.
23. Dr. Dipali Gandhi was invited as the chief guest at annual concert of English Medium School & Little Millennium on 2/2/2019.
24. Dr. Dipali Gandhi was the chief guest at P M International School for their Swachh Abhiyan activities conducted in collaboration with India Book of Record on 3rd February, 2019.
25. Dr. Dipali Gandhi a subject expert in interview Committee at V C Patel English Medium School on 07th February, 2019.
26. 15th Annual Day was celebrated on 1st March, 2019. Dr. S G Patel, Hon. Secretary, Charutar Vidya Manda was as the President and Ms. Rekha Emanuel, Former Principal of S M Patel College of Home Science as the Chief Guest.
1. Ms. Aesha Shah won third prize in an Intercollegiate Debate Competition organized by Anand Education College on 18/01/2019.
2. Shrey Mishra , a B. Ed. Student ranks 5th in Vadodara city and 21st in Gujarat Region in CENTA, TPO 2018 for English Subject on 2018.
3. Dr. Sweta Chauhan our M.Phil Student cleared GSET Examination in Education – December 2018.
4. Ms. Bhavita Kapadia our B.Ed. (Advanced) students cleared GSET Examination in Chemistry – December 2018.
5. The core committee of Green Audit Cell, in collaboration with GCPC, Gandhinagar declared WMCE with CGPA 3.14 at ‘A’ Grade on 2 / 11/ 18
The College received recognition under section 2(f) & 12(b) of the UGC Act 1956, on 18th May 2012.
Waymade Online Library(Google site)
We welcome you to register your school for the Campus Interviews 2016-2017.
For further information and queries, you may contact the co-ordinator:
Co-ordinator: Dr.Dipali Gandhi & Dr. Chirag Darji
E Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 02692 - 230050
National Service Scheme (NSS)